Friday, December 19, 2008

My baby sister is 16...

Wow. Jamie is 16. Driving by herself. It's bad enough that she's a good 3 inches taller than me and beautiful, but does she really have to drive now?? I guess I can work this to my advantage. New drivers are just excited to drive, so maybe I can get her to pick me up and drive me to my errands. She does owe me for the last 7 years...

We went to Shogun last night for her birthday dinner and then came home and had cookie cake for dessert. Mom picked out a cute one!



A few people are wanting to see pictures of the haircut, and the only picture I have of him since then is this one but you can't really tell.



Tonight we are off to Atlanta for my cousin Austin's engagement party/Christmas for that side of the family. I'm sure it will be fun as always.

Oh and one more thing....15 DAYS TIL WE TAKE OFF FOR COLORADO!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aaaaaaaaah i can tell!!!!!!! that is crazy!!! isn't his head cold now??