Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I can save you

I really can save you now. I probably could have saved you before, but now I am (re)certified to save you. Tonight I just finished my 5 billionth (slight exaggeration) CPR/AED course. I have been taking these classes since I was 14 and had the high ambitions of being a lifeguard, and now that I'm required to take them for nursing school I miiiight be a little tired of the cheesy videos and moldy mannequins. But atleast I'm good for another year and if you happen to fall into the adult, child or infant category having cardiac distress or choking you are in luck if I am around. Just saying.

By the time most of you read this, I probably will have already met with the nursing advisor at Calhoun, but I am still asking for your prayers. I have no idea what answers I will be getting, and to be honest I don't really know how I am going to feel about what happens either way. That confusing to you? It is to me too. Welcome to my thought process. I talk myself out of things alot. So I am asking you to pray for God to give me wisdom and to make the decision about school that will best glorify Him. And also pray that I keep it in that perspective.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

praying! and hoping! i am calling you this weekend (if y'all don't have plans?) to catch up-- that cowboy stew call wasn't enough!

thinking about you and this whole school situation... love you Jess!