Wednesday, December 17, 2008

What the heck Raffy?

http://atlanta.braves.mlb.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20081217&content_id=3720143&vkey=news_atl&fext=.jsp&c_id=atl

I am upset. I had my hopes up that we would get Furcal back. I thought it was a done deal. Apparently not... I really don't have much to say about it I am just upset. Honestly I am only typing this because Ben is asleep and I can rant to him about it. I have a Furcal t shirt I was going to bring out of storage for games this year. Guess not anymore. If Furcal changed his mind because of the possibility of being moved to 2nd base to leave Yunel at short then he is selfish. Doesn't he know there are people like me and Ben (or anyone who remotely cares about our lineup) who want him back?? Now we will not get to hear Bobby shouting "let's go Raffy when he's at bat". And I love hearing Bobby shout. I will only be appeased if we somehow get Teixeira back. And now that I'm married I guess I should stop wishing for Nick Green's return. We don't really need him, but he sure looked good in his uniform...

Guess I just need to prepare for the usual off season ripping out of my heart.

No comments: