Saturday, November 7, 2009

about the time management...

So here I am again...playing catch up. School and life have been BUSY, and after taking a look at my calender I realize it's only going to get busier until Christmas break. But at least I get a Christmas break! Most of my friends have careers and I can be jealous at times but THEY will be jealous when it's time for my (almost) month off. I might call them during the day *forgetting* they are at work since I am at home taking it easy. And yes, I would be that mean. It's out of love though.

Remember when I said that I had Wednesdays free? Apparently not. I guess that means no scheduled class but you will have to come in for group work/labs/study sessions/tests. This takes away my Wednesday morning Bible study. That has been a pretty big bummer. I really appreciate the encouragement, prayer and fellowship from that Bible study and I miss it! I know I am not a big talker in groups (surprise, surprise) but I feel like I learned so much by just sitting back and listening. Hopefully I will get the chance to go back soon.

I recently had the chance to visit friends in New York over a long weekend. Most of you know that NYC is not my top pick in vacation spots. In my opinion if I am going to pay for a plane ticket there should be mountains or some body of water waiting for me upon arrival. A huge city....ummm no. But getting the chance to see so many friends from Auburn was too good to pass up. Ben was not able to miss work that Friday or Saturday so I was on my own. I can't put into words how much I appreciate all he did for me so that I was able to go. I missed him the whole time but I know he enjoyed getting the chance to play golf and eat a whole lot of pizza. I felt like I ate the whole time we were in New York. Nothing wrong with that! We walked off all the calories! We also bought the half price tickets and went to see Memphis on Broadway. Two friends with us are from Memphis so it was neat to be able to see that with them. First experience with Broadway, and I loved it! I can't even put into words how good it was to see friends from all over the country, just wish Ben had been there. I also wish I had some pictures to show you but I didn't take a single picture while I was there! Oops! In my defense, it was raining most of the time.

For now I need to get back to studying. Pathophysiology test on Tuesday. That is by far my hardest class. At least I get to study with the Bama/LSU game in the background. Let's hope both Tiger teams get a win today...

No comments: