Sunday, March 8, 2009

Ow.

Today I had the chance to see what my future weekends will look like when I have older children. Ben and I went to Birmingham for his lacrosse game at Spain Park. I love watching him coach. I felt like a mom in the bleachers, cheering for my team! Unfortunately while I was watching the game the sun decided to destroy my skin. I have not been in the sun in about 5 months so I completely underestimated how much sun I was getting. Thankfully I was wearing a tshirt so I now have AWESOME tshirt tan lines. And raccoon eyes. I would take a picture to show you how extreme this burn really is, but I wouldn't want to intimidate anyone with pictures of my muscles. Just trust me, I'm in pain.

We had such a fun weekend hanging out with friends! Oh, just in case you were thinking about going to see The Watchmen....DON'T. I'm just warning you because I care.

1 comment:

Dana said...

miss you guys this morning! glad you had a great weekend...still praying for you as you adjust to all the new stuff going on in your life!
love you much...