Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Job stuff

I just realized that I have not made it "blog official" so I wanted to share the news with all of you, I have a job! And even better news: I love it! I am working at First Baptist Preschool as a substitute teacher. At first I was worried that as a sub I would not get the hours I wanted/needed but I've been working every day since I started. Unfortunately that also means I have to be ready for 6:15am phone calls from someone who can't work because her child is sick. That happened this morning. Ben laughed at my attempt to sound like I was awake. Have I ever mentioned I hate mornings?

2 comments:

Dana said...

yea! so glad they are keeping you busy...love you!

Ashley Turnbull said...

What fabulous news! And it sounds like a great job - so happy for you guys! FBC is lucky to have you!!!