Sunday, November 7, 2010

Our Saturday

When I was getting this.... ...the rest of my family was doing this.
It is no stretch to say they had MUCH more fun than I did. Dad went with them, he was just taking the picture. This is my 9th year to be cpr certified. I started needing it for lifeguarding and have continued getting it for school. At this point shouldn't I be able to skip the class and just take the test?? At least they had updated the videos this year. The videos are still hilarious. The actors were quite serious about their roles. Even the teacher laughed at the "choking victim".
Moral of the story: hiking on Monte Sano > cpr class. Unfortunately now Ben is sick so I am sure hiking in cold weather was not helpful. Hoping Parker and I don't catch it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

parker looks so cute even when i can barely see him :) yay for that awful class being over!! waste.of.time. (after 9 yrs anyway ha)

Anonymous said...

Jess - I've just spent some time getting caught up on your blog, love all of it, love love love the expressions post of Parker! Sweet baby boy! And just a note of encouragement to you, I am so proud of how great you're doing, how much you're enjoying motherhood, and I know Ben is so proud of you. I look forward to catching up with you soon - with love, Denise