Wednesday, December 22, 2010

catch up

I am starting to feel like I am always playing catch up on this blog. Sorry for the long absence. I have been working 2 part time jobs and when I get home all of my attention goes to Parker and Ben. The blog is not the only thing that have been neglected...you should see the dog hair on our floors. Yikes! Just being honest here ;)

I had so many ideas for blog posts and there was definitely many big events that should have made it on here but since Christmas time craziness has officially started this is the best I can do. So here is our quick catch up.

Parker was baptized. Special day for our family. He was not a fan on getting the water in his eyes but we made it through.
Parker's first trip to the beach. Thanksgiving 2010 with the Calvert/Hobbs family.
...always a good time with these guys. We were out to dinner at the Crab Trap to celebrate Auburn's victory over Alabama! The Bama fans were good sports because the Auburn fans were PUMPED!
Christmas tree shopping at Home Depot. It might not be the most glamorous place to buy a tree but it sure is the cheapest!
Thankfully we had Parker to help us out while putting up the tree. Everything about this time of year is more exciting and more special with Parker here.
Like I said, short catch up. More to come. And this time I really mean it ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HE IS SO ADORABLE

(i mean P.... sorry ben)

love him in his little bumbo!!!! (check out my baby lingo...! haha)

Mary Martha said...

Love the bumbo too! such a cute picture!