Thursday, November 4, 2010

Special Announcement

My wedding rings fit again! I haven't worn them since July. I pretty much broke my finger in 3 places trying to get them off my pregnancy-induced swollen fingers after a day at the beach, so I have been afraid to put them on since then. Now I can go in public with Parker without people thinking I had a child out of wedlock. Wow, I think that is the first time I have ever typed the word wedlock. Anyways...happy to appear married again. Now I just have to get used to wearing jewelry again. It took me forever after we got engaged to get used to the feeling of a ring.

Speaking of getting engaged - we will be at the location of our engagement in a few weeks. I am looking forward to Destin for Thanksgiving with the Calverts/Hobbs! I have only been to the beach in the summer so I can't wait to see what it's like in cold weather. Hope we still get some time in the sand (minus the bathing suit). Can't wait to hang out with these guys...

(Ben, Joe and Andrew: one of my favorite pictures ever)

1 comment:

Mary Martha said...

i would vote for that picture as one of the best too! So CUTE!

Yay for your ring fitting! Hope yall had a great date night.