Friday, April 16, 2010

My happy place

I can not even begin to tell you how much I love SnoBiz. Some people like chocolate, some people like ice cream, and others like cake. I like SnoBiz. Thankfully Auburn had 2 locations, but Huntsville has NONE! This is a crime.

Yesterday was the official 20 weeks pregnant date so I decided it would only be appropriate to celebrate. It was also my last day of clinicals for the semester. I will be putting up my scrubs and stethescope until January. What a strange thought! We finished at the hospital a little early so I decided to take advantage of the extra time and take my baby sister along for the ride. As soon as she got out of school we were on our way to Guntersville. It was a beautiful day and the lake looked amazing, but my mind was focused on making it to SnoBiz before it closed!

We arrived!

Round One: Tigers Blood for both of us. Best flavor by far.
Jamie kept on laughing at me because I had a huge grin on my face the whole time.
She was pretty excited as well.
Round Two: Blue Hawaii for me and Watermelon for Jammers. Don't judge, just trying to make the road trip worth it.
Trust me there were no leftovers. It was as wonderful as I had hoped and most definitely worth the drive.
Of course I will take any excuse to hang out with Jamie. Can't wait for summer when all three sisters are reunited!
(please excuse my blue mouth...again, it was worth it)

3 comments:

Ashley Turnbull said...

I am so glad you found it!!! and, Tiger's Blood is MY favorite, too. Can we please go together one day this summer? We'll stop off at my mom's for some lively entertainment, too. I agree - why does HSV not have this place???

Unknown said...

Unfortunately, I have to disagree.. Cherry Cola is the best flavor. I'm really proud of you for eating 2 though!

Anonymous said...

HAHA! love that y'all ate TWO!