Sunday, April 4, 2010

Best Purchase Ever

I am at the awkward stage of too small for maternity clothes but too big for regular clothes. Since it is much easier and more comfortable to wear clothes that are bigger than smaller, Ben and I headed to a maternity clothes store to check it out. First thing we saw............BRAVES TSHIRTS! It's like the store was saying "I know you are uneasy about coming in the store, here is something to make the transition a little easier for you." Not only is it one comfortable tshirt, but it has plenty of room to grow. Just in time for Opening Day!



*sorry for the awkward hand placement. I'm not good with pictures by myself...



Here we have Maggie and Molly enjoying their Easter treats together. We kept Molly for the weekend so my parents could keep their house clean and dog hair free for the big family Easter lunch. Despite a very unfortunate 4:45am wake up call from Molly getting sick all over our carpet, we had a good time with the dogs.

It was a beautiful Easter! We enjoyed a wonderful church service and an amazing lunch with family. We ended the day with a walk around UAH campus. It's no Auburn, but it's only 30 seconds away from the house. I had a great time walking with Ben and Maggie and the weather was perfect. I almost forgot about the tests coming up this week. Almost.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love the shirt! that is seriously like divine intervention for you- maternity braves shirts????