Saturday, August 22, 2009

Our new home!

Here it is!!
Ok I lied, that's a country club in Atlanta. Now for the real thing. Ben and I have been living here for a few weeks now. My Grandparents are so wonderful to let us rent from them! This house is a 45 second drive from school. Ben is closer to work as well but I am not sure if this is a good thing. He keeps on complaining that it cuts into his Rick and Bubba time. We went from a 1 bedroom apartment to a 3 bedroom/2 bath house. We don't know what to do with ourselves! For now our home is a combination of new furniture, old furniture and my grandparent's furniture. And by old furniture I mean "bought this at a garage sale to furnish a college apartment 4 years ago" kind of old. But it works great for us.
Here is a closer look. Please forgive the bushes, or lack thereof. They were taller than the windows so drastic measures had to be taken. I've been told they will grow back.





Something we quickly learned...more space, much more cleaning. It's worth it.

2 comments:

Mary Martha said...

Looks good! Where is all of the cute inside you have cleaned so well?!

Anonymous said...

aaaaaaah i love it!!!

and now i'd love to see pictures of the inside!!

and tell me ben got a picture of you going to school on the first day?! :) i want to hear about it!