Thursday, June 18, 2009

We're back

Goodbye beautiful, sunny beach. Back to the real world. As soon as I can get the pictures on my computer I will do a full update on our trip. For now I just wanted to say congrats to everyone from church who had their beautiful babies while we were gone! Three babies!! We have been praying for all of you! Apparently there is something about having me and Ben on the gulf coast that makes people go into labor. That being said, in the future if anyone is ready to have their baby and wants to pay for us to go back to the beach to get things started we are more than willing. Just let us know.

2 comments:

Ashley Turnbull said...

Yes, THREE! I needed you, the future L&D nurse, there with me - tough stuff! Whew...but, we survived and are home. It's such a blessing. Can't wait for you to meet her. Glad y'all had a good trip south!

Nini Brown said...

Jess - welcome back and yes, it's babies galore here! Hope to see you sometime soon - maybe we can order out Clem's and you can pick up and come over for lunch?? :)
love,
Denise