Saturday, June 27, 2009

Kitchen helper

Excuse the blurry picture, I was hiding behind the counter to take this so he wouldn't notice. We were making dinner the other night and I asked him to brown the meat. While he was in the middle of it he became concerned about it getting splattered on his workout clothes so he asked me to get him something. The only apron I have was a bridesmaids gift from Cile. She picked it especially for me since it had blue, green and yellow on it (favorite colors) and I love it. But the sight of Ben wearing an apron was HILARIOUS! I had to capture it on camera. I think he's good looking enough to pull it off...and I was very grateful for the help!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yummmm. what was for dinner? you know i need recipes!

Ashley Turnbull said...

Ben can come over and fix supper in that apron for us anytime. I'll put Adam in one too, and they'll be good to go!