Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Waiting

Why am I so impatient?? I just found out that I won't be hearing back from Calhoun's nursing program until ATLEAST the middle of June. Maybe this is to give me time to work on my attitude about going there, I am still bummed about UAH. So tired of the unknowns! I wish I could be finished with school and working right now. I never dreamed I would not be finished by now. Some days I can just be patient and rest in the fact that God knows exactly what school I will be starting in August. Other days (like today) I am just completely frustrated! It's bad, if I even see someone wearing scrubs I get bitter...ha. For the meantime I still get to be a nurse to Ben. I should wear my scrubs and my stethoscope next time I give him a shot. Maybe not, I don't want to completely scare him haha.

No comments: