Sunday, April 19, 2009

UAH

I got the letter I had been waiting for in the mail on Saturday. As any Gilmore Girls fan would know(that's for Jen), when looking for an acceptance letter from a college you want to find a packet instead of a small envelope. Welp, I got the envelope from UAH. Just in case you still have no idea what I'm talking about...I did not get into UAH's nursing program. This is not a surprise, the advisors told me that they would accept students from UAH before complete transfer students. Even though it's not a surprise I am still very bummed. I had really hoped it would work out. Lots of thinking and praying to do.

LOVING this song right now. Makes me miss RUF...


Whate’er my God ordains is right, Holy His will abideth.
I will be still whate’er He does, And follow where He guideth.
He is my God, Though dark my road.
He holds me that I shall not fall. Wherefore to Him I leave it all

Whate’er my God ordains is right, He never will deceive me.
He leads me by the proper path, I know He will not leave me.
I take, content, What He hath sent.
His hand can turn my griefs away, And patiently I wait His day

Whate’er my God ordains is right,Though now this cup in drinking
May bitter seem to my faint heart,I take it all unshrinking.
My God is true, Each morn anew
Sweet comfort yet shall fill my heart And pain and sorrow shall depart

Whate’er my God ordains is right, Here shall my stand be taken
Though sorrow, need, or death be mine, Yet I am not forsaken
My Father’s careIs round me there
He holds me that I shall not fall And so to Him I leave it all

4 comments:

Ashley Turnbull said...

Jess! So sorry! That is bummer, but you have a great attitude and you know where and who holds the timeline of your nursing start. Hang in there. I surely know what it's like to have my own plans shattered, only to see God's better plan revealed to me later :) Let us know what we can do to help!

Anonymous said...

loving you!

Nini Brown said...

"He leads me on the proper path"......Jess, God is leading you somewhere even if you can't see where! I'll keep praying and you don't get discouraged!! Let's get together again soon! I have strawberry lemonade over here at my house and I'd love to share some with you! :)
love, Denise

Jess said...

Denise- Strawberry lemonade sounds wonderful! Especially for this weather!