Tuesday, October 21, 2008

It's our turn...

Hey everybody! After you leave college, several things happen that you just learn to accept. One thing is getting used to living more than 5 minutes from all of your best friends. Another thing you have to accept is not having student tickets for all the home football games (that's been painful). It's hard keeping up with everyone! You can start out with the best of intentions, but life gets busy! And that is why I am introducing myself to the blogging world. As much as I like to be entertained by my friend's posts and pictures, it's only fair that I return the favor. Ben is the writer of the family, so hopefully I can get him to to help me out.

Quick update - we've been married for 2 months now! Ben has been working at Compass Bank as a financial sales rep. I just finished a class and took the state board to get a job as a C.N.A. I am so happy I passed the test, so now it's just time to find a job. I will be starting back nursing school in Jan at Calhoun! Until then, I have lots of studying to do to make sure I remember everything from the classes I had already taken a few years ago. We love living in Hampton Falls Apartments! It's nice being able to look out the window and see mountains. It's a good compromise until I can convince Ben to move us out to Colorado (wink wink).

Ok more to come later!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

GORgeous picture!!! and i knew it wouldn't be long before you caved to a blog! :) miss you guys!

Mary Martha said...

So excited to hear about yalls life!

The Burgess Family said...

Hey! I found your blog from Adam and Ashley's. Welcome to the blog world. We would love to have you guys over sometime!