Thursday, October 21, 2010

Scarecrows

Last weekend my cousins, Emily and Grady, were in town from Nashville. My GiGi took us all to the Botanical Gardens to see the scarecrow exhibit. It was very interesting with lots of creative ideas. I didn't get pictures of all of them because I had my hands full with the little guy. Ben took most of them. It was a beautiful day to be outside, and fun to spend time with family.

Parker started out in the stroller. He normally loves it. But.....

This is how we spent most of our time there. Ben and I took turns holding him. Is it sad that my arms were sore the next day?
Ben stopped to take pics of the flowers. They were beautiful.

Here are some of the many scarecrows:


M*A*S*H
Jack Sparrow
Pinocchio
Richard Simmons?!? I could see it after we read the label but I had no idea who this was supposed to be at first. Guess the hair and short shorts should have given it away.
Wizard of Oz
E.T.
The boys with Superman
Fiona. Our family loves Shrek.

No comments: