Sunday, October 3, 2010

Blessed

Parker has 2 parents, 4 grandparents, 8 great-grandparents, and 2 great great-grandmothers.

He is blessed.

Last weekend we were able to visit Dickson, TN for my Grandma's birthday party (Parker's great great-grandmother). We drove up with my parents and spent the afternoon there and then had dinner in Nashville my my aunt, uncle and cousins. It was a fun day filled with family time. I would love to do it all over again on a day where I had more sleep ;)

Our family in front of my great grandparents house in Dickson, TN
Grandma and Parker.

4 out of 5 generations ( my Grandad was out of town)
I know we will treasure these pictures forever. Like I said...we are all blessed to be a part of this family.

1 comment:

Jen said...

aww i love the pictures with you guys and grandma...can't wait to see you guys this weekend!