Saturday, September 5, 2009

WAR EAGLE!!!



The day is finally here! Oh how I love the sound of College GameDay. I'm serious, I stayed up pretty late last night studying so I would have the morning off to watch it. I love, love, love this time of year!!! Here's a hint, during commercials go watch youtube videos of old pregame videos. And if you are thinking at this moment, no way because I am not an Auburn fan...then I pity you. I really do. It's great to be an Auburn Tiger!

Whenever I think about our new coach the same phrase pops in my mind..."Don't blow this for us Gene!" It's not that I think Chizik will be bad, it actually has nothing to do with him at all. I like the guy! The name Gene just makes me think of the SNL more cowbell skit when he yells "Don't blow this for us, Gene!" Anyone....just me....? I shared that thought with a friend and I only got a blank stare in return.
War Eagle!!!!


1 comment:

Mary Martha said...

It makes me SO happy too! I just don't have cable. =(