Thursday, July 9, 2009

Wish me luck


I meant to get in better shape before this trip but here we are and I'm NOT in shape. We are leaving in 10 minutes for Boone, North Carolina with Ben's family. That means I should be doing the last minute packing instead of being online. Oops. The plan is to hike Grandfather Mountain and go white water rafting. We are so so excited!! Let's just hope I don't pass out on the way up the mountain. Maybe this will be the kick in the pants I needs to get my running shoes on and go!
Oh yes, the picture...I think we are going to walk across that. At least, that is what my handsome husband tells me. Hope I don't develop a severe fear of heights in the next 48 hours!
3 minutes left. I miiiight be running late. Uh oh.

1 comment:

Mary Martha said...

LOVE it! Love Grandfather Mtn. One of my favorites! hope you guys have a blast!