Tuesday, July 28, 2009

loooong week

If you need me this week, just walk into the lobby of Huntsville Hospital. Twice a year I work for an apparel show at Huntsville Hospital. It's a good opportunity to earn extra cash, but it also means working about 14 (atleast 14...) hours a day. I'm not a morning person and I leave the house when it's dark outside. The dark a.m. is NOT my friend.

I realize this is a horrible excuse for a blog post. I just wanted to offer an explanation for why I haven't updated the blog on all the major things going on in our lives. To those of you who don't know yet...we moved!!! No worries we are still living in Huntsville, just a completely different side. So more details on that later.

Until then wish me luck. If you get bored come and see me. And buy a shirt or tote bag.

No comments: