Monday, July 12, 2010

Ouch.

I am studying for a midterm I have tomorrow morning so I don't have much time to blog. Plenty of things to update you guys on including a fun beach trip over the 4th weekend with my family and a close friend's wedding weekend, but for now I just want to go on record and say....

...I think Parker is breaking my ribs. Honestly I have no idea how some of his kicks have not torn my stomach in half. When did feeling movement go from "aww how cute" to "wow that is ridiculously painful"?!? Does this mean he is training to be an all star athlete? I chose to believe yes. He also likes one side of my stomach over the other. He really does just set up camp on my left side (in between boxing sessions with my internal organs).

In other, and completely unrelated, news one of my favorite scenes from The Office just came on tv...Andy punching a hole in the wall. Never gets old. Obviously my studying is going very well. Oops. Back to the books!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good luck on your midterm!!! as SOON as i can find a location in this apt where i have service i am calling you, midterm or no midterm, so you better pick up, ok? :)

P-dawg is an all-star already... surprise surprise!