Friday, February 20, 2009

10 reasons it's a good day

1. We are leaving for Auburn today, War Eagle.
2. We are picking up Will and Mer on the way.
3. I've been trying to go without coffee but I caved today. Gotta have that caffeine!
4. Interview for a possible job this afternoon.
5. I get to see Jen and Joe tonight!
6. Going through a Nickelcreek phase again, and that music always puts me in a good mood.
7. I know that I am less than 24 hours away from eating Fugi sushi!
8. I did all of the laundry. Don't you feel better when that's taken care of?
9. It's really sunny outside.
10. I stopped by my parents' house and saw my Dad. That ALWAYS puts me in a good mood.

Hope everyone has a good weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

woohoo!!! yay for all 10!

Except the first... you should be on your way to Phoenix. One day, your top 10 will have that listed, right??